Monday, October 25, 2010

1st wedding in Oct....



Priya’s wedding was nice…. a lot of Indian/hindu culture infused into the ceremony as well... mostly done in tamil, but guess its prob cause majority were tamil speaking...
I think Priya is one of the quiet Indian girls who may seem a bit conventional but she is amazing young lady with a very strong will and a clear head.. I think she will be able to handle challenges that come along her way. Mathan also seems pretty tough n stubborn but he might soften up to her…
 
I think I was the only one in a dress!! And a short one at that! This has never happened before. Most young girls were in Punjabi suits… ah well who cares! Priya was her sweet self… she did something really funny though… while she was seated on the pelamin, she kept putting her feet in the air and making small circles, was so cute n hilarious, yet somewhat discreet…. 

I think I shall borrow a Punjabi suit or sari or something more Indian to the next Indian wedding…

No comments: