Monday, October 25, 2010

Friday's lunch....

The highlight of my 3rd week at work was the last day- Friday, when one guy who works as a field biologist with the Tiger project (1 floor below me) came to my place, sometime after I had gone out to have my lunch, ALONE! Anyway he introduced himself as Mark and I introduced myself. After a couple of intro questions (which I don’t really remember) he asked me if I’ve had lunch… I said I had but could accompany him if he wanted… then he looked at my laptop which I had been focused on and said only if I didn’t have any work to do… and so off we went! It was quite a shock that I so easily said yes to him and I found myself feeling excited and quite at ease surprisingly… we went to a nearby cafĂ©… he didn’t eat. But we had drinks. Talked about a variety of things… what we do, used to do, talked bout the Faith a bit, he gave me a bit of advise for work... it was altogether pretty nice... i hope there will be more!

No comments: